Chat with us, powered by LiveChat

Where can I get an FM1 form?


If your case is not suitable for mediation you will still need to show the judge why by filling in a FM1 form. Click here to download the form

Where can I get an FM1 form?2017-02-22T17:06:29+00:00

Where can I get a C100 form?


If you make an application to the court about some family issues you’ll need to complete a C100 form confirming you’ve been to a MIAM or giving the reasons for not attending. The form lists the reasons why you might not need to go to a MIAM before going to court. This might be because there are [...]

Where can I get a C100 form?2017-02-22T17:06:29+00:00
Cambridge Chambers
200 - 202 High Street
Bromley BR1 1PW
United Kingdom (UK)
Opening Hours

We're Open!

Monday8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Tuesday8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Wednesday8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Thursday8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Friday8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Saturday9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sunday9:00 AM - 5:00 PM