Chat with us, powered by LiveChat

If everyone agrees to try mediation then an appointment is made for your first mediation session.

If you decide not to continue into mediation or it’s not suitable in your circumstances then the mediator will sign a C100 form, to show you have considered mediation. This means you can take your case to court, if that’s what you decide to do next.

Before taking your case to court, the C100 form must be filled in and must contain:

  • confirmation from a mediator that you have attended a MIAM;
  • a claim from the person making the application that a MIAM exemption applies; or
  • confirmation from a mediator that a mediator’s exemption applies.
Cambridge Chambers
200 - 202 High Street
Bromley BR1 1PW
United Kingdom (UK)
Opening Hours

Sorry, we're closed now. Feel free to contact us online or by email.

Monday8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Tuesday8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Wednesday8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Thursday8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Friday8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Saturday9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sunday9:00 AM - 5:00 PM