Chat with us, powered by LiveChat

Only in certain very specific circumstances – such as where there is evidence of domestic violence or a risk of serious harm to children – can you ask the court to decide what should happen without first attending one of these meetings. If the financial arrangements are already agreed, with or without the help of mediation, the court can be asked to turn that agreement into a ‘consent order’, and if that happens there is no need to attend a MIAM first. The court application form sets out all the possible exemptions that can apply in different situations.

Cambridge Chambers
200 - 202 High Street
Bromley BR1 1PW
United Kingdom (UK)
Opening Hours

We're Open!

Monday8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Tuesday8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Wednesday8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Thursday8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Friday8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Saturday9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sunday9:00 AM - 5:00 PM